STUDENTS’ TRAINING PROGRAM
Terms and Condition for our One Day Training Program:
- Individuals of Architecture or Civil or Engineering or Ceramic background of any University or Institutions will be accepted in MCWL Factory for One Day Training Program in the month of January every year.
- Individuals or Institutions can apply from February till August of a calendar year, for the training session of the following year’s month of January.
- Written request from the Applicants have to come first to our factory management to accord its approval.
- Each candidate has to strictly follow the rules and regulations regarding safety, security and maintain confidentiality given by the Factory Management.
- Maximum of thirty candidates will be accommodated per training session.
- Training session will consist of fourty minutes of theoretical knowledge and two hours of practical site visit.
* Only four applications will be accepted each year on the basis of first come first.
Terms and Condition for Internship Program:
- Two students each year will be given the opportunity for his or her internship program of two to three months period.
- Applicants can apply from February till August of a calendar year for the following year’s Winter (January – March) or Summer (June – August) session.
- Each student has to strictly follow the rules and regulations regarding safety, security and maintain confidentiality given by the Management, during their internship period.
*All applications will be accepted on the basis of first come first.
Contact person for query and application:
Mr. Khan Md. Ali Reza
Mirpur Ceramic Works Limited,
62, Kalshi Road, Section-12, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216
Phone: 8081176, 01730010588