Mirpur ceramics is contributing to sustainable development by its economic activities combined with the fulfillment of its social responsibilities relating to the education, health & safety, and environmental aspects. The company is currently engaged with many social activities. These are as follows.
- We provide medical treatment at MCWL factory premises for needy people
- Khadim ceramic maintains religious school directly in its factory premises where students get the education at free of charge.
- Decorating Public welfare such as ornamentation, icon, and monuments etc.
- Recently, Mirpur ceramics and Khadim ceramics established Mirpur ceramics Techno Islamic Training Center in Mirpur for imparting religious education and technical training to extend the benefit for the needy people of the locality at free of cost.
- Soft job for disable people
- Part-time employment of the unskilled vulnerable female group. We employ and train them as needed.